Tuesday, June the 20th the brand new prestigious location on 635 Madison Avenue, Manhattan (Suite # 400), RADIANCE AESTHETIC AND WELLNESS, the #1 MEDICAL SPA in New York City led by Doctor Natalya Fazylova, hosted its VIP Opening Party to inaugurate the new venue where the Doctor and her team of specialists will provide their wide range of treatments, services and products.
The latter include Laser Treatments, Anti-Aging Treatments and Integrative & Holistic Health Treatments
The Team utilizes revolutionary advanced Light and Laser technology from Alma Lasers to provide
- Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal
- IPL Photo Facial
- Laser Skin Resurfacing/Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Vein and Acne Scar Removal
- IPL Pigmentation and Rosacea Treatment
At the new venue, you can find an array of finest skin and anti-aging services, such as
- Injectables: Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Vampire Facial
- Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Restoration
- European Facial
- Oxygen facial
- Chemical peels
- LED Bio-Light Therapy
When it comes to Integrative & Holistic Health Treatments, the Firm offers effective and personalized therapies for the following conditions:
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Chronic Fatigue
- Thyroid imbalances
- Adrenal Imbalances
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
Last but not least, at the new venue Doctor Fazylova offers an individualized program to support your health and improve your vitality.
- Personalized diet plan for optimal nutrition
- Herbal supplements to balance your health
- Natural Hormone Therapy
- Individualized Intravenous Infusions:
- Hydration IV Drip
- Energizing IV Drip
- Immune Boosting IV drip
- Vitamins and Minerals IV Drip
- Detox/Antioxidants IV Drip
Doctor Natalya Fazylova is Specialist in Integrative Medicine. Integrative Medicine (IM) is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person, including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship between practitioner and patient, is informed by evidence, and makes use of all appropriate therapies.
The Defining Principles of Integrative Medicine are:
- Patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process.
- All factors that influence health, wellness and disease are taken into consideration, including mind, spirit, and community, as well as the body.
- Appropriate use of both conventional and alternative methods facilitates the body’s innate healing response.
- Effective interventions that are natural and less invasive should be used whenever possible.
- Integrative medicine neither rejects conventional medicine nor accepts alternative therapies uncritically.
- Good medicine is based on good science. It is inquiry-driven and open to new paradigms.
- Alongside the concept of treatment, the broader concepts of health promotion and the prevention of illness are paramount.
- Practitioners of integrative medicine should exemplify its principles and commit themselves to self-exploration and self-development.
Along with the Holistic approach to assessing a patient’s diagnosis, Radiance Medial SPA also offers a wide range od state-of-the-art I.V.s therapies, known for providing super-fast all-natural relief. I.V. Therapies are exceptionally powerful as they circumvent the loss of potency due to malabsorption in the G.I. tract of certain patients.
Here below we name few of them, available at the new venue.
Other conditions with notable improvements from extensive studies include improvement in complications of diabetes mellitus, the strength of heart contraction, impairment of brain, heart and leg circulation, impairment of kidney function, elevated cholesterol and heavy metal removal. Chelation involves cleansing the body of harmful accumulations of metallic chemicals which interfere with normal body functions.
Developed by Baltimore’s Integrative Medical pioneer John Meyers in the 1950’s patients traveled from throughout the USA for this energizing Vitamin infusion. The Meyers Cocktail is an infusion of Vitamin C, B complex vitamins, Magnesium. Enhances immune function, prevents free radical damage, detoxifies vital organs while boosting energy and a feeling of wellness.
VITAMIN C I.V.
Vitamin C has been an immune booster for many years; It became even more famous as Nobel-Prize winning Chemist Linus Pauling began his studies to promote this treatment as a universal cure. The important benefits of Vitamin C I.V. are anti-inflammatory, potent anti-oxidant, IV administration results in much higher plasma and intracellular levels of Vitamin C than would be possible orally.
It shortens both severity and duration of common cold and flu, aids in wound healing, raises neurotransmitter levels, boosts energy, has antihistamine properties.
GLUTATHIONE I.V. INFUSION
Studies have shown that increased Glutathione levels in the blood slows down the aging process, Detoxifies and improves liver function and strengthens the immune system. Glutathione also works to improve mental functions, increase energy, improve concentration, permit increased exercise and improve heart function. Glutathione studies show we all need to increase our Glutathione levels which in turn slows down the aging process and prevents future inflammation.
Research has shown that individuals with low levels of Glutathione are susceptible to chronic illness. Studies indicate that levels decline by 8-12% per decade, beginning at the age of 20. Levels are further reduced by continual stress on the immune system such as illness, stress, and aging etc.
AMINO ACID I.V. INFUSION
Amino Acids are the building blocks of life! In order to maintain optimal health, we need a constant supply. Our body utilizes 23 amino acids connected in different patterns to build protein molecules. this is important as our entire body is made of protein; synthesis of muscle and skin, connective tissue, (collagen) enzymes, (digestion of food) and hormones, insulin, thyroid, and growth hormone. It goes without saying that we need a constant supply of amino acids for optimal health. IV infusion is the fastest and most effective way of sending this nutrition in high concentration directly to the cells.
If you like Livein Facebook page, or if you are already a follower of Ours, you will receive a 25% discount voucher on any first treatment. Just mention Livein Magazine. Yes, is that simple! Please call 917-723-8933 or email to email@example.com for more information.
Joseph Ralph Fraia
Venue pictures by Norman Ding