As every year, Veteran TV/Film product placement producer, Debbie Durkin, held her 12th Annual EcoLuxeLounge, an occasion to also celebrate her birthday, in the Stardust Penthouse of the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The EcoLuxeLounge Pre-Awards Party is an exclusive, behind-the-scenes, invitation-only Celebrity and Media hospitality charity event, a must for every Award Nominee. This year the goal has been supporting Lady Victoria Hervey’s Preserve Our Wild Foundation while brand sponsors pampered and educated nominees and stars about luxury sustainable lifestyles.
The exclusive brands included:
– Utah’s premiere Spa Avahlee Luxury Medical Spa
– All-natural, ready-to-drink ultra-premium cocktails in a sustainable can, made by Blue Marble Cocktails.
– Kimberly Friedmutter Celebrity Hypnotherapist and author who promoted her book, Unleash Your Subconscious Power
– Preserve Our Wild Foundation: founded by British royal Lady Victoria Hervey, with the goal of animal conservation and banning trophy hunting
– Eco-friendly shoes supporting PreserveOurWild.org created by Burnetie Shoes
– Your Box Box: the ultimate in female self-care #MenageAMoi
– Drip Hydration: on-demand IV Therapy
– ICEAGE Glacial Water: pure unadulterated water
– Beverly Hills Dental Arts’ Diamond Dentist, Dr.Rajpal blends science to create dazzling smiles
– The natural hemp supplement by Bluebird Botanicals
The celebrities who were informed and gifted by the exclusive lounge, include:
Oscar Winner for BlacKkKlansman, Kevin Willmott
Oscar Winner for Green Book, Dimiter Marinov
Oscar Winner for Vice Patricia DeHaney
Oscar Winner for Vice Greg Cannom
and many more.
Congratulations Debbie Durkin for another amazing successful event.
Article by Federica Volpe for WRW
Green Book Oscar Winner Dimiter Marinov and wife arrive at EcoLuxeLounge
BlacKkKlansman winner Kevin Willmott arrives at EcoLuxeLounge
Vice Oscar winner Patricia DeHaney learning about the launch of Your Box Box at EcoLuxeLounge
Oscar winner Kevin Willmott checks out Iceage Glacial Water at EcoLuxeLounge
Patricia DeHaney Greg Cannom with Paul Mitchell barber Christopher Henry